Tyson is an associate at Waldrep LLP. Before joining the Firm, Tyson served as a law clerk for the Honorable Cheri L. Beasley at the North Carolina Supreme Court. Tyson obtained both his undergraduate and law school degrees at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He graduated college with highest distinction and was a member of law review during law school.
Tyson focuses his practice on regulatory and transactional matters for healthcare and long-term care providers. The scope of his work includes advising clients on corporate entity formation, contractual disputes, regulatory and administrative matters, licensing issues, and Medicaid reimbursement claims.
- J.D. 2016 University of North Carolina School of Law | Articles Editor, The North Carolina Law Review, Vol. 94
- B.A. 2012 University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill | with highest distinction
- North Carolina, 2017
- United States District Court - Middle District of North Carolina, 2018
- United States District Court - Eastern District of North Carolina, 2018
- United States District Court - Western District of North Carolina, 2018
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association (Member—Bankruptcy and Health Law Sections)
- American Bar Association (Member—Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar Sections)
- North Carolina Pro Bono Honor Society, 2018