Yazmeen is a paralegal at Waldrep LLP. Yazmeen brings a wealth of practical healthcare experience to the Firm, having worked in various capacities for healthcare companies in North Carolina.
Yazmeen is a cum laude graduate of North Carolina State University. While in college, Yazmeen interned at the United States Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of North Carolina in Raleigh, allowing her to gain valuable legal experience. In 2018, Yazmeen obtained her her certification as a North Carolina Certified Paralegal (NCCP).
Yazmeen provides essential support to the Firm's healthcare and bankruptcy practices. Yazmeen regularly assists healthcare clients with corporate governance, business formation, regulatory compliance, certificate of need (CON), and licensing issues. Yazmeen also assists Firm attorneys with a wide variety of business bankruptcy matters in Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 12 proceedings.
- Paralegal Certificate Program - Guilford College, 2017
- B.A., English and Criminology - North Carolina State University, 2016
- A.A., Wake Technical Community College, 2013
- North Carolina Paralegal Association
- National Association for Legal Professionals
- North Carolina State Bar Certified Paralegal, 2018
- North Carolina Notary Public, 2017
- Activity Professional for Long Term Care, 2013
- Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer's, 2013 - Present