John is an associate at Waldrep LLP. Prior to joining the firm, John was an attorney at Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP in Winston-Salem, NC. He began his career with Hartsoe & Associates, a general practice firm in Winston-Salem.
John has experience in creditors' rights matters involving foreclosures, receiverships, foreclosure alternatives, and other collection matters. John regularly represents lenders, loan servicers, and private equity firms in foreclosures of retail centers, office buildings, multi-family developments, hotels, industrial properties, and health care facilities throughout the state of North Carolina. John also represents lenders and borrowers in bankruptcies, foreclosures, and other collection matters. In addition, John has experience in the purchase and sale of real estate, title matters, and HUD-insured transactions.
- J.D. 2012 Florida Coastal School of Law | Phi Delta Phi
- B.A. 2009 University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- North Carolina, 2012
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association (Member—Real Property Section)
- Real Estate Lawyers Association of North Carolina
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America ® (Real Estate) (2018-2019)