Anne is an associate at Waldrep LLP. Her practice focuses on transactions and healthcare matters.
Before Anne joined the firm, she served as a law fellow for the Office of University Counsel at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and in the Office of Legal Affairs at the University of North Carolina System Office. In those roles, she assisted with transactions, regulatory matters, and litigation. She has experience advising clients on a wide variety of matters, including employment law, contract interpretation, statutory and regulatory interpretation, and data privacy law.
Anne earned her J.D. in 2014 from the University of Michigan Law School. While in law school, Anne served as a contributing editor to the Michigan Telecommunications & Technology Law Review. Before attending law school, she served as a paralegal in the Office of Chairman Kevin J. Martin and the Office of General Counsel at the Federal Communications Commission in Washington, D.C.
A Morehead-Cain Scholar, Anne earned her B.A. with highest honors and highest distinction in 2007 from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She received the John B. Adams Award for Excellence in Mass Communication Law and the Chancellor's award for excellence in oratory.
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2014 | Contributing Editor, Michigan Telecommunications & Technology Law Review
- B.A. with Highest Honors and Highest Distinction, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2007 | Morehead-Cain Scholar | Phi Beta Kappa | John B. Adams Award for Excellence in Mass Communication Law | Willie P. Mangum Medal in Oratory
- North Carolina, 2015
- American Bar Association, 2015 - Present
- North Carolina Bar Association, 2015 - Present
- National Association of College and University Attorneys, 2015 - 2018